Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I am still here!

I have not posted in awhile because we have been busy. We went to the doctor last Friday 12/5/08 and everything with the baby is good! We go on 12/30/08 to get the ultrasound so we can find out the sex. This is Erin's choice. I would rather not know. It is just one of the mystries in life that I think should be kept a mystery! I understand why Erin wants to know with all the decorating and the baby showers. It really helps with gifts so people know what to get. I told her the baby wants a Nintendo WII but she does not believe me.

As far as in the kitchen we have not done to much lately. We have been mostly eating quick fix meals. For example we buy the ham steaks from Costco. We BBQ one and have with fresh or frozen veggies.

The last thing I did was a roasted red pepper tomato sauce. Just took a can of diced tomatoes a jar of rosated red bell peppers, some garlic cloves and basil and blended it. No real recipe, just kind of threw it together on a whim. Turned out real good!

Hope to add someting new soon!

1 comment:

Jim said...

Find some time to cook and to post. I miss your recipes!